Pilatus PC-24 for X-Plane 11 and later.
- Executive, cargo and rescue cabins with 2 cockpit variants
- Fully functional panel, overhead, central with full lighting etc.
- 3D cockpit with animated Co-, Pilot, pop-Up instruments, control stick etc.
- Scroll wheel support as of X-Plane 10.5
- 7 liveries and a paintkit, more can be found at x-plane.org
- Fmod 3D sound
- Plugin (un-, loads together with the plane) for instruments (~90 custom datarefs), Moving Map with terrain, Rain-, Ice-, Snowsimulation, settings, animations etc.
- Some documentation, a PILOT IN COMMAND flight tutorial is included as well.
- VR compatible
- Free updates. Current version is 1.4.1 (March 2021)
The PC-24 has the following performance under international standard atmospheric (ISA)
conditions: MTOW Take-off distance over 50 ft obstacle 2,930 ft (895 m) Landing distance over 50 ft
obstacle 2,525 ft (770 m) Rate of climb (MTOW) 4,075 ft/min Max. cruise speed 425 KTAS
(790 km/h) Max. range with 4 passenger, High Speed Cruise, NBAA IFR reserves) 1,950 NM
(3,610 km) Max. operating altitude 45,000 ft (13,716 m) Stall speed (MTOW) 81 KIAS
This Addon costs 22.- Euro. You'll get a download link to include also all updates, that may
ever come up. Needs once a online activation at first start.
64bit only: Linux, Windows 7 and later, OSX 10.9 and later
Make shure to write your valid email address. Usually I answer all orders within 24 hours.
Pilatus hangar bundle of both planes. The PC-24 and the PC-12 together.