Pilatus PC-12 for X-Plane 11 and later
- 4 accurate cockpits. NGX and Classic instruments. (The classic is close to 100% system depth)
- Fully functional overhead panel, central with full lighting, reverse etc.
- Mostly 4k texturmapping
- Family of 3: Executive, Cargo and Clinic versions ( Long, short and NG winglets ).
- The plane has been fully trimmed and adjusted with the original POH.
- Different outside and inside views like for ex. with a copilot or only with a pilot.
- 3D interior with animated Co-, Pilot, instruments and doors. Pop-Up instruments and control stick. Scroll wheel support.
- Compartment with passengers for the Executive- as well as Outpatient clinic and Cargo version.
- 9 liveries: University of Utah, HB-FOU, N724SH, SN600 ( The 500st ), Royal Flying Doctor Service etc. More can be found online
- Plugin (un-, loads together with the plane) for instruments (~90 custom datarefs), Moving Map with terrain, Rain-, Ice-, Snowsimulation, settings, animations etc.
- 4 variants make it the most complete PC-12 available
- Aside some documentation, a PILOT IN COMMAND flight tutorial is included as well.
- VR compatible
- Free updates. Current version is 4.2.1 (March 2021)
The PC-12/47 Executive has the following performance under international standard atmospheric (ISA)
conditions: Take-off distance over 50 ft obstacle 2,650 ft (808 m) Landing distance over 50 ft
obstacle 1,830 ft (560 m) Rate of climb (MTOW) 1,575 ft/min (480 m/min) Max. cruise speed 280 KTAS
(519 km/h) Max. range with 3 passengers (26,000 ft, High Speed Cruise, NBAA IFR reserves) 1,467 NM
(2,718 km) Max. operating altitude 30,000 ft (9,144 m) Stall speed (MTOW) 66 KIAS (122 km/h)
This Addon costs 22.- Euro. You'll get a download link to include also all updates, that may
ever come up. Needs once a online activation at first start.
64bit only: Linux, Windows 7 and later, OSX 10.9 and later
Make shure to write your valid email address. Usually I answer all orders within 24 hours.
Pilatus hangar bundle of both planes. The PC-12 and the PC-24 together.